Friday 19 June 2015

Cara Delevingne Opens Up About "Being in Love" With Girlfriend St. Vincent

Cara Delevingne Opens Up About "Being in Love" With Girlfriend St. Vincent

Model-turned-actress Cara Delevingne[1] is known for her openness on social media and larger-than-life personality, which makes it easy to assume that we know the real Cara. But in a revealing cover interview for the July issue of Vogue[2], it turns out there's still much to learn about the star.

cara-delevingne-rex

For starters, the star opens up[3] for the first time about her relationship with singer St. Vincent (whose non-stage name is Annie Clark): "I think that being in love with my girlfriend is a big part of why I'm feeling so happy with who I am these days," Delevingne tells the magazine. "And for those words to come out of my mouth is actually a miracle."

Addressing the topic of her sexuality, Delevingne admits to the magazine[4] that she felt confused by it as a child and had to overcome certain fears. "It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it," she explains. "But I have erotic dreams only about men. I had one two nights ago where I went up to a guy in the back of a VW minivan, with a bunch of his friends around him, and pretty much jumped him. Women are what completely inspire me, and they have also been my downfall. I have only been hurt by women, my mother first of all."

"The thing is," she continued, "if I ever found a guy I could fall in love with, I'd want to marry him and have his children. And that scares me to death because I think I'm a whole bunch of crazy, and I always worry that a guy will walk away once he really, truly knows me."

On an interesting note, Clark posted this to her Instagram two weeks ago. It could be a note from a fan, it could mean something more, but either way we'll keep an eye on it...

Ok...[5]

A photo posted by St. Vincent (@st_vincent) on


For more from Delevingne's candid interview with Vogue, read the full article here[6].

Photos: Rex USA

References

  1. ^ Cara Delevingne (www.glamour.com)
  2. ^ revealing cover interview for the July issue of Vogue (www.vogue.com)
  3. ^ opens up (www.vogue.com)
  4. ^ admits to the magazine (www.vogue.com)
  5. ^ Ok... (instagram.com)
  6. ^ here (www.vogue.com)

Source : http://feeds.glamour.com/c/35377/f/665037/s/4766fab2/sc/14/l/0L0Sglamour0N0Centertainment0Cblogs0Cobsessed0C20A150C0A60Ccara0Edelevingne0Est0Evincent/story01.htm
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment