Asking your new guy when he last had an STD test isn't exactly the kind of question that roles off the tongue—but it is something you should know before you sleep together. (Although, a recent survey found that one-third of women rarely or never discuss their sexual health with their partners.) Beyond this obvious question, there are other things you should know before becoming physically and emotionally intimate with a new guy. Here are 6 of them.
2. If he uses condoms every time he has sex, or just sometimes.
3. If he has an annual physical every year, and if he gets tested for HIV.
4. How he would feel about an unexpected pregnancy.
5. If he's sleeping with other people right now.
6. If he takes any prescription medications.
Over several dates and dinner conversations, many of these facts can come up naturally. If not, discussing them casually over dinner (preferably with a glass of wine for both of you) can be a more lighthearted way to get to know these important things than firing off questions in a row as you're in his bed later about to get naked.
More from Smitten:
Source : http://feeds.glamour.com/c/35377/f/665037/s/4765f3e4/sc/14/l/0L0Sglamour0N0Csex0Elove0Elife0Cblogs0Csmitten0C20A150C0A60Cquestions0Eto0Eask0Ebefore0Esex0Eguys/story01.htm
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here