Sunday 21 June 2015

Kendall and Kylie Share Sweet Father's Day Tributes to Caitliyn Jenner

Kendall and Kylie Share Sweet Father's Day Tributes to Caitliyn Jenner

Photo: Splash

It's practically a requirement to post a throwback family picture on Father's Day, even if your old man doesn't even know how to text, let alone properly filter and post a photo for the entire internet to see.

Fulfilling their duty as two of the most-followed girls on Instagram, Kendall[1] and Kylie[2] both shared cute childhood snaps. Of course, given everything Caitlyn Jenner has gone through this year, the sentiment was even more meaningful than the average ode to dear old dad.

"Just because your appearance is different now doesn't mean you were any less of a father to me my entire life," Kendall shared. "Happy Father's Day to the person who raised me, and taught me everything I know, my hero."

Kylie echoed her big sis with an adorable snap of the family back in the '90s. "Happy Father's Day my little light of sunshine," she said.

Related:
Kendall Jenner Is as Excited as You Are for the 'I Am Cait' Special
Kendall and Kylie Welcome Caitlyn Jenner to the World
See Every Look from Kendall + Kylie for Topshop[3][4][5]

Source : http://www.teenvogue.com/entertainment/2015-06/kendall-kylie-jenner-caitlyn-fathers-day
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment