Can we just have a little dance party celebrating the fact that we've finally made it to summer? That means pool parties, pick-up volleyball games, and impromptu outdoor hangs. (We're still dancing...)
Of course, you have to stay cool and hydrated when you're out there in extreme heat, so we put together some of our favorite Pinterest-approved snacks that are perfect for steamy summer days. Best of all, they're way easier to whip together than chasing down the ice cream truck. Enjoy!
1. Frozen Grapes—This is probably the easiest thing you can possibly make. "They taste just like candy!" is usually a big fat lie, but in this case, it's actually true. Simply throw them in the freezer and eat when you're ready.
2. Frozen Yogurt Dots—Here's another really easy one. Just take your favorite kind of yogurt (preferably flavored—plain isn't going to cut it here), put it in a zip-top bag, chop a hole in the corner to make a DIY icing bag, and squirt dots onto a baking sheet. After a few hours in the freezer, you have these tiny treats that are almost too adorable to be edible.
5. Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip—This two-ingredient recipe will make all that fresh fruit you have occupying your fridge even more delicious. All you need is marshmallow fluff and strawberry cream cheese. See how it's made.
7. Fruit Kabobs—This is a fun party snack. Simply cut up your favorite fruits and stack them on a kabob stick. Easy and impressive!
Did we miss any of your favorite summer snacks? Share the recipes in the comments!Related:
8 Healthy Snack Ideas for Any Situation
Berry Beauty Goodies to Sweeten Your Summer
6 Dorm-Friendly Recipes That Are Nutritious and Delicious
- ^ tiny treats (www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com)
- ^ See how it's made. (www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com)
- ^ here are some ideas (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ See how it's made. (www.ohsweetbasil.com)
- ^ recipe (www.epicurious.com)
- ^ recipe (www.theidearoom.net)
- ^ 8 Healthy Snack Ideas for Any Situation (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Berry Beauty Goodies to Sweeten Your Summer (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ 6 Dorm-Friendly Recipes That Are Nutritious and Delicious (www.teenvogue.com)
Source : http://www.teenvogue.com/my-life/health/2015-06/healthy-cool-summer-snacks
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here