Friday 19 June 2015

Taylor Swift's Gal Pals Reveal the Secrets Behind Her "Witches' Coven" of BFFs

Taylor Swift's Gal Pals Reveal the Secrets Behind Her "Witches' Coven" of BFFs

Photo: Getty Images

If you've ever thought Taylor Swift[1] is magical, you're 100% right. When it comes to her powerful group of gal pals, Lena Dunham[2] says they're basically a "witches' coven."

"I feel that Taylor [Swift] has really taken control and said, 'I'm going to get us all together in the same place, I'm gonna make it very clear that friendship is powerful and women are magic and if anybody thinks this is a witches' coven they might be right,'" Lena said in a chat with fellow squad member Lorde[3] for Dazed and Confused magazine. "She's just made it her job in a very cool way."

Even though Lorde admits she has mostly "dude friends," she's happy to be in Taylor's world now (because, duh). This is mostly because she can be herself and not feel like it's gossip central 24/7.

"She definitely brought me into this amazing world of supportive female friendship," Lorde dished. "For me, someone starts talking about boys and I'm like, 'I just don't know what to say.' I'm useless in that capacity and that was why I thought, 'Well, I can't have girl friends [because] I don't know how to talk about boys.' But Taylor just glosses over the fact that I'm terrible at that and she's just like, 'It's okay, I'll love you for your other qualities.'"

We'll just be here, waiting for our invite and bewitching initiation.

Related:
We Are Never Ever Getting Tired of This Epic Taylor Swift Mashup
Taylor Swift Knows How to Confirm a Relationship Status Better Than Facebook Ever Will
Kylie Jenner Bravely Wore a Calf-Length Culotte Jumpsuit[4][5][6]

Source : http://www.teenvogue.com/entertainment/2015-06/taylor-swift-coven-of-friends
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment