No one wants to write "sex" on her to-do list. But the truth is, prepping for sex can actually make the act so much hotter. "Spontaneous sex is great," says April Masini, relationship expert and author of Think and Date Like a Man. "But scheduling sex can give women time to prepare mentally—and we all know that women take longer than men to warm up. The longer the warm-up period, the better the chance the sex will be hot for her and him."
Don't believe us? Go ahead and try it. Here are six simple ways to mentally prep for awesome sex later tonight:
1. Start putting a romantic plan in place. "Whether you're preparing a candlelit dinner at home or making restaurant or massage reservations out, preparing the events, the food, the beverages, the activities, and the music are all ways to think ahead of time about what's going to be sexy and to then facilitate a sexy evening," says Masini. Whip out your iPhone and create a sexy playlist for your dinner, or ask him which scented lotion you'll massage one another with to get in the mood way ahead of time.
2. Stimulate your senses. "Buying flowers that look good and smell wonderful creates a very sensuous scene," suggests Masini. "Or place a bottle of something bubbly on ice and have snacks that are delicious and aromatic nearby to recreate a hotel sex atmosphere, stimulating your memory sensations. Your subconscious is a great way to prepare yourselves for hot sex."
3. Pamper yourself. "Grooming is an age-old means of foreplay," Masini says. "Getting ready gets you ready." Take time before your guy gets home to shave, do your hair, get a pedi, and whatever else it takes to make yourself feel like a goddess primed for nakedness. "Getting ready is a great way to ensure that sex will be hotter than if you just fall into it," Masini says.
4. Try some sexy snacks. Whether food truly has an aphrodisiac effect is under debate, but one thing can't be argued with: "Food is sexy," says Masini. Try nibbling on dark chocolate or strawberries, or meet your guy at happy hour for some oysters before you head home.
5. Slip on some something sexy. Lay out the lingerie you'll put on tonight before you head out the door. Even if you never get a chance to put it on, you're still upping the anticipation-factor of getting a little freaky. Besides, it just makes you feel pretty. "New lingerie is just as exciting for most women as it is for men, who tend to be very visual and really appreciate great lingerie," Masini says.
6. Make pillow talk a morning activity. Half the fun of sex is talking about it. So "start talking about sex the morning of—and use phone calls, love letters, and sexy texts to set the tone while the morning coffee is still hot," suggests Masini. "Giving each other something to look forward to throughout the day is going to make the sex that much hotter."
More from Smitten:
Source : http://feeds.glamour.com/c/35377/f/665037/s/475e418e/sc/14/l/0L0Sglamour0N0Csex0Elove0Elife0Cblogs0Csmitten0C20A150C0A60Chotter0Esex0Etips0Eadvice/story01.htm
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here