Friday 12 June 2015

Beach Beauty, Mastered: How to Get A Bikini-Ready Body

Beach Beauty, Mastered: How to Get A Bikini-Ready Body

For the ridiculously beautiful Behati Prinsloo[1] (and face of the new I Am Juicy Couture fragrance—and wife of Adam Levine[2]), tackling bikini-season issues is a full-time job. But since she's regularly shooting in steamy locales like St. Bart's and Hawaii for Victoria's Secret, she has streamlined her head-to-toe routine; by the time the cameras come out, everything is golden-limbed perfection.

behati-prinsloo-beach-body

Her redness reducers: "If I'm in the sun for too long, I get heat rashes. I put gel from an actual aloe plant stalk on the rash. And SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel [$62, skinceuticals.com[3]] is great for a burn."

Her midday photo shoot touch-up: "When we're shooting all day, the makeup artist sprays us down with SPF [try Clarins Sunscreen Care Oil Spray, $36, clarins.com[4]] every few hours. On my face I'll go 50 or higher, and on my body I do 30 always."

Her tawny-skin booster: "If I need a glow before a beach shoot, I'll spray on a self-tanner [try Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Self-Tanning Spray, $15, victoriassecret.com[5]] the night before. The mist formulas always come out even for me."

Her signature summer scent: "I love the smell of the new Juicy perfume [$94 for 3.4 oz., macys.com]. There's gardenia, passion fruit, and musk. I spray it behind my ears so my hair soaks it in—it stays the whole day."
juicy-couture-fragrance

Photo by PRINSLOO: RUSSELL JAMES; STILLS: JOSEPHINE SCHIELE

References

  1. ^ Behati Prinsloo (www.glamour.com)
  2. ^ Adam Levine (www.glamour.com)
  3. ^ skinceuticals.com (www.skinceuticals.com)
  4. ^ clarins.com (rstyle.me)
  5. ^ victoriassecret.com (rstyle.me)

Source : http://feeds.glamour.com/c/35377/f/665037/s/472e06ef/sc/14/l/0L0Sglamour0N0Cbeauty0Cblogs0Cgirls0Ein0Ethe0Ebeauty0Edepartment0C20A150C0A60Cbehati0Eprinsloo0Ebikini0Ebody0Ebeauty/story01.htm
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment