Tuesday 9 June 2015

Exclusive! Wilmer Valderrama Teases a Musical Collaboration with Demi Lovato

Exclusive! Wilmer Valderrama Teases a Musical Collaboration with Demi Lovato

Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images

Demi Lovato and her longtime boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama have been through a lot together in their personal lives[1], but they may be taking things to the next level professionally.

When we caught up with Wilmer at the ATX Television Festival in Austin over the weekend—where he was promoting his show, From Dusk Till Dawn—he revealed they "may or may not be" collaborating on some music. At first, we asked if he'd consider becoming a musician solo, and all he could do was gush about how much he admires performers like the leading lady in his life.

"I have so much respect for recording artists and people who make music for a living," he says. "It's a completely different artform. I love directing, producing, and acting, but because I'm a performer, I may dabble in it at some point. But I'm not sure if I definitely would consider a career as a musician."

Instead, he's going to leave it up to Demi, but he may join her in the studio when she puts together her next album.

"There may or may not be something in the works," he teased. "I'll tell you that I have too much respect for her talent. To me, she is one of the Top 2, if not the No. 1 vocalists in the music industry right now."

Another place you may see a collaboration is in a future music video. "I haven't [directed a music video for her] yet, because there haven't been conversations about new ones," he revealed. "But I'm sure there is one at one point. I may have an idea or two!"

We're ready whenever you two are.

Related:
Today Marks a Big Day for Demi Lovato, and We Couldn't be More Proud
How Demi Lovato's Friends Helped Her Get Treatment for Bipolar Disorder
Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas Are Launching Their Own Record Label[2][3][4]

Source : http://www.teenvogue.com/entertainment/music/2015-06/demi-lovato-wilmer-valderrama-collaboration
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment