Ever since the world met Amal Clooney, the woman hasn't had a single misstep. Since listing out all of her super-shiny attributes would take too much space, we'll let this one gorgeous example do all the talking. Please reference how spectacularly chic her white marble bathroom is.
It's from the $15.5 million country house she and George own on an island in the Thames, 40 miles west of London. According to Lonny, the newlyweds purchased the manor last fall, and it's stunning. From the gravel drive to the columns outside the front door, the entire picture is one of sophisticated chic, but it's this spotless, monochrome bathroom that's really something else.
Photos: Fame Flynet
- ^ Amal Clooney (www.glamour.com)
- ^ bathroom (www.glamour.com)
- ^ According to Lonny (www.lonny.com)
- ^ Exactly How to Recreate the Makeup Amal Clooney Wore on Her Wedding Day (www.glamour.com)
- ^ George Clooney on Why He Fell in Love with Amal (www.glamour.com)
- ^ 3 Outfits to Copy From Amal Clooney's Closet (www.glamour.com)