We treat hunting for gorgeous red carpet looks around here like a varsity-level sport, and every Friday we gift to you the fruits of our labor with a roundup of the five most stunning, can't-miss-'em hair, makeup, and nail styles of the week. Pin 'em, bookmark one for your stylist, stare at the whole group for hours—we invite you to luxuriate in their beauty.
Look 1: Jennifer Lopez's shorts curls and bold lipstick at the Tony Awards. Old Hollywood meets stage-worthy drama.
Look 2: The cool confetti eyeliner makeup artist Sir John showed off on model Soo Joo Park on Instagram.
A photo posted by Sir John (@sjblife) on
Look 3: Brittany Snow's one-shoulder hairstyle at the Tonys. She hosted, so it made sense that she set the tone for the rest of the hair we saw at the show.
Look 4: Bryce Dallas Howard's breathtaking dark lips for the Jurassic World premiere. Just try to look away.
Photo by Getty Images, Instagram
- ^ hair, (www.glamour.com)
- ^ makeup (www.glamour.com)
- ^ nail (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Jennifer Lopez's shorts curls and bold lipstick at the Tony Awards (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Cool day on set w/ @soojmooj. #BecauseYoureWorthIt (instagram.com)
- ^ she set the tone for the rest of the hair we saw at the show. (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Bryce Dallas Howard's breathtaking dark lips for the Jurassic World premiere. (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Carrie Underwood's new shag haircut (www.glamour.com)
Source : http://feeds.glamour.com/c/35377/f/665037/s/4731974f/sc/14/l/0L0Sglamour0N0Cbeauty0Cblogs0Cgirls0Ein0Ethe0Ebeauty0Edepartment0C20A150C0A60Cthe0E50Emost0Eawesome0Ehair0Emakeup0E234/story01.htm
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here