The denim It-brand of the '80s is preparing to stage a comeback. As of yesterday, Jordache is offering shoppers a new luxe range that captures the sexy vibe it was known for after its original 1978 launch. Sarah Jessica Parker stars in the new campaign, reports WWD.
The brand has, more recently, been available at Walmart, but the new collection (Jordache Look) is a price point above—styles will range from skinnies, mom jeans, to cutoffs and will be priced between $89 and $149 (they're only being sold online). Vintage styles will also be making an appearance on the brand's site—the pieces will be reworked and are going for between $300 to $500.
In case you need a walk down Jordache memory lane, we dug up a vintage commercial spot from 1981:
Then, come watch what happens when Sarah Jessica Parker goes to the White House with Kerry Washington:
Photos: Courtesy of WWD
- ^ denim (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Sarah Jessica Parker (www.glamour.com)
- ^ reports WWD (wwd.com)
- ^ sold online (www.jordache.com)
- ^ Survey Shows Skinny-Jean Wears Are Happier, More Confident (www.glamour.com)
- ^ What Short Girls Need to Know About Buying Flares (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Are Google and Levi's Making Smart Jeans For the Future? (www.glamour.com)
Source : http://feeds.glamour.com/c/35377/f/665037/s/471d9ad3/sc/14/l/0L0Sglamour0N0Cfashion0Cblogs0Cdressed0C20A150C0A60Cjordache0Elook0Esarah0Ejessica0Eparker/story01.htm
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here