These days, confirming via Instagram is the new Facebook official, and though they've made cameos on each other's feeds, there's been no heart-eyed or blowing-kiss emojis involved. Yet! But if getting snapped by the paparazzi adopting kittens and dining alfresco and holding hands is any indication—and duh, it is—they're together.
They're so together, in fact, that the two had lunch with Taylor Swift last week. Taylor is, of course, one of Gigi's best friends. But she's also one of Joe's ex-girlfriends. They dated way before Calvin Harris (and Harry Styles and John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Lautner and...we'll stop there), back when Taylor was still wearing sparkly cowboy boots and Joe was still on a fictional Disney show about his real band. Or they dated as much as two very famous teens can possibly date, at least.
Never, ever going after your friends' exes is one of those unspoken rules that humans tend to follow, but there are exceptions to every rule. And rules are made to be broken! If almost a decade has passed, or if the relationship happened pre-driver's licenses, or both of the above, dating your friend's former beau is probably OK. Of course, it's best to be up front—especially when you're into a dude who used to date a take-no-prisoners singer behind a revenge anthem like "Bad Blood."
Watch Gigi Hadid Play Pictionary, Expertly Sketch Disney Princesses
See What Happens When Gigi Hadid Joins Taylor Swift on Stage During Her World Tour
Gigi Hadid Slays in Taylor Swift's New Music Video—With a Little Help From Hailee and Ellie
- ^ Gigi Hadid (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Joe Jonas (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Taylor Swift (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ revenge anthem like "Bad Blood." (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Watch Gigi Hadid Play Pictionary, Expertly Sketch Disney Princesses (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ See What Happens When Gigi Hadid Joins Taylor Swift on Stage During Her World Tour (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Gigi Hadid Slays in Taylor Swift's New Music Video—With a Little Help From Hailee and Ellie (www.teenvogue.com)
Source : http://www.teenvogue.com/entertainment/2015-06/gigi-hadid-joe-jonas-taylor-swift-lunch-date
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here