Tuesday 9 June 2015

YouTube Sensation Ingrid Nilsen Just Came Out of the Closet

YouTube Sensation Ingrid Nilsen Just Came Out of the Closet

Ingrid Nilsen, one of the world's most successful YouTube stars (and one of our personal favorite's!), just came out to her fans. In a touching, teary 20-minute video uploaded to her hugely popular YouTube Channel, she opened up about being gay—and, ultimately, being true to herself.

Like all of her other thousands of videos, this one's honest and disarmingly charming.

"There's something I want you to know and that something is I'm gay," she starts off the video, which you should absolutely watch from start to finish. "It feels so good to say that. I'm shaking right now because this moment is real and it's here and I've been waiting for this a long time, so I am sitting here today because I care about you guys. You've been a part of my life for the past almost six years and this is a really big part of my life and I want to sit down and talk to you and have this conversation just like I've had this conversation with friends an people who are close to me in my life. I guess the only place I really know where to start is with a question I got asked a lot and that is how-slash-when did you know you were gay?"

Ingrid, who began as a beauty vlogger known as MissGlamorazzi back in 2009, has a millions-deep following of fiercely loyal fans. Less than an hour after posting the video, there's already been an outpouring of support. Go share the love, too.[1]

Related:
This Might Be the Most Ingenious Graduation Dress Yet[2]
Marina and the Diamonds' Weekend Feminism Spree on Twitter Makes Us Love Her Even More[3]
Bow Down, Because Taylor Swift Just Said the Best Thing About Feminism[4]

Source : http://www.teenvogue.com/my-life/2015-06/ingrid-nilsen-coming-out-youtube-video
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment