Well, that's because your shit was not romantic. If Romeo spoke to Juliet like that, she would have been like, "Get off my property," and THE STORY WOULD HAVE ENDED THERE.
We have to fix this. As women, here's what we'd like to see from you:
1. Excitement. Don't play it too cool for too long.
2. Full sentences. What's up with all the abbreviations? No, really though—we don't get it.
3. Exclamation points. It shows you're excited!
4. Emojis. God created them for a reason. They ensure your tone comes across.
5. Pictures. Like when you spot our favorite cookie in your conference room spread at work.
6. Our name. If you're going to use it, please spell-check yourself before you wreck yourself.
7. Less Business-Like Talk. Don't speak to us like you're a pilot landing a 747 at Heathrow.
8. Appreciation. Like texting back "OMG!" instead of "Nice." when you get something like this from us.
Want more? Watch our Text Offender series:
Photos: Getty Images
Source : http://feeds.glamour.com/c/35377/f/665037/s/47253553/sc/14/l/0L0Sglamour0N0Csex0Elove0Elife0Cblogs0Csmitten0C20A150C0A60Ctext0Emessage0Etips0Efor0Eguys0Emen/story01.htm
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here