Overalls have become ubiquitous over the last few seasons, coming out in every fabric, length, and cut imaginable—they've even been rendered appropriate for fancier occasions. So how do we re-invent the overall once again?
Taking a page out of the '90s style guide, the model and actress was seen in NYC sporting a pair of denim dungarees with the top completely undone, baring a small section of her midriff. Originally popularized by Aaliyah and TLC, the look is best worn with a sports bra or crop top, as Cara demonstrates here, but would work equally as well with a fitted tank or tee if you prefer a little more coverage. Her delicate lace top and layered necklaces add a hint of feminity, softening the tomboy-ish look.
She accessorized with a black and white pair of brogues and coordinating pair of round statement sunnies, finishing it off with a purple bandana tied around her head. This trend is not for the faint of heart, but done right, it's the perfect way to mix things up when your overalls are feeling a little old. Leave it to Cara, inciting outfit and ab envy in one fell swoop.
15 of Your Favorite Celebrities Rocking the Trend of the Moment
Three New Ways to Wear Overalls for Spring
Cara Delevingne Rocked the High-Fashion Version of Temporary Tattoos Last Night
- ^ Cara Delevingne (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ every fabric, length, and cut (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ rendered appropriate (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ '90s style guide (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Aaliyah (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ statement sunnies (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ 15 of Your Favorite Celebrities Rocking the Trend of the Moment (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Three New Ways to Wear Overalls for Spring (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Cara Delevingne Rocked the High-Fashion Version of Temporary Tattoos Last Night (www.teenvogue.com)
Source : http://www.teenvogue.com/celebrity-style/2015-06/cara-delevingne-summer-overall-trend
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here