Monday 15 June 2015

Meditating "Didn't Work" for Me Until I Tried This

Meditating "Didn't Work" for Me Until I Tried This

Let me start this by saying I'm pretty much the last person that would meditate. I have a hard enough time sitting still, let alone getting my mind to do the same. I'm the one who starts wiggling her fingers and toes in final savasana just moments after I get there. During those last few minutes of yoga when everyone else is focusing on their practice, I'm debating whether I'm shower first and then eat dinner or eat dinner first and then shower, as well as counting down the seconds until I can get up to go do those things. I could go on and on, but let's just say quieting my mind has never been one of my strong suits.

But as someone with a considerable amount of stress in her life, a declining memory, and a host of unhealthy habits, I've always thought I could benefit from a little "omm" time in my life. So I decided to give it a shot.  

Keep reading to hear all about my newbie adventures in meditation!

Source : http://www.byrdie.com/how-to-meditate-for-beginners
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment