Monday 15 June 2015

Editors’ Picks: The Top Products for Full, Natural-Looking Brows

Editors' Picks: The Top Products for Full, Natural-Looking Brows

Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Brow Pencil[1] ($26)

"This is my holy grail, be-all, end-all brow pencil. I've just never found something so good. It is double-ended, with a twist-up, retractable pencil on one end, and a spoolie on the other. The soft, waxy tip makes it literally impossible to mess up the application (it's fool-proof), and it gives the most natural-looking definition. It's also the most perfect, natural light brunette color that matches my own natural brows. I live and breathe for this eyebrow pencil. When I can't find it (which happens because I take it everywhere with me so it's always switching bags and locations), I feel an anxiety attack coming on. It's also so narrow and slim, so it fits in basically any purse pocket or anywhere, discreetly. Therefore I always take it on the road with me. It's that product that I just have on hand as a backup for a brow emergency. I cannot say enough good things about it.

A close second would be Covergirl's Bombshell Powder[2] ($9), which is a 1/3 of the price and just a phenomenal volumizing product for sparse brows that need some serious filler."

- Alina Gonzalez, Editor, Byrdie

References

  1. ^ The Precision Brow Pencil (bit.ly)
  2. ^ Bombshell Powder (www.anrdoezrs.net)

Source : http://www.byrdie.com/best-brow-products
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment