At 18, Zendaya is comically accomplished—both figuratively (few people her age have achieved what she has) and literally (she's made about a million people laugh on her very funny Disney show K.C. Undercover). She's an actress, singer, dancer, internet troll slayer, natural beauty advocate, certified member of Taylor Swift's girl posse—and now she's also a high school graduate.Last night, she walked across the stage and collected her diploma (for a second time in two weeks, because that's how smart she is). While she didn't give the graduation speech at the event, she certainly should have—the impassioned words of wisdom she shared via Instagram were better than any monotonous note card-assisted commencement speech could possibly be. "Please remember knowledge is one of the most powerful gifts we have the privilege of receiving...don't take that for granted. To every soon to be grad, know that you CAN do it!" she wrote. "It's a long road, so many things will pose as obstacles in your way and at times the end seems further and further away, but please remember the importance of that beautiful mind you have and all the limitless powers you hold."
If that makes you feel a little weepy, you're in good company. Taylor Swift went full-blown mom—though she prefers to be called Aunt Becky these days—and got all teary-eyed about her pal's big accomplishment.
She also tweeted the same pic while shouting, "I'M NOT CRYING, YOU ARE." (Whether she was actually shouting is unconfirmed, but she was typing in all caps.) Who can blame her though? If anything's worth embracing caps lock for, it's graduation. CONGRATS, Z!
- ^ Zendaya (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ internet troll slayer (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ natural beauty advocate (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ for a second time in two weeks (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ tweeted the same pic (twitter.com)
- ^ Zendaya Looks Back on Her Heritage In Moving New Video (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Zendaya Joins Taylor Swift's Superhero Squad, Looks Fierce (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Zendaya's New Track Will Make You Want to Stay Young Forever (www.teenvogue.com)
Source : http://www.teenvogue.com/entertainment/2015-06/zendaya-graduation-taylor-swift
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here