Between the smart watches and the smart jeans, it feels like the world as we know it is getting excited about making everything as intelligent as possible. The latest fashion item to up its IQ? The itty-bitty bikini.
French company Spinali Design is offering a suit with a built-in sensor that measures the ambient temperature from your poolside lounger and runs it through a program where you've specified your skin type. Based on the numbers, the sensor will ping your cell as a friendly reminder that it's time to either reapply the sunscreen or head indoors for a little sun reprieve.
The woman's bikini will run shoppers $167 at current exchange. A towel with the same technology built in is a little more affordable at $111.
Photos: Courtesy of brand
- ^ smart watches (www.glamour.com)
- ^ smart jeans (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Spinali Design (www.spinali-design.fr)
- ^ measures the ambient temperature (siliconangle.com)
- ^ The Very Best Swim for DD+ Cups (www.glamour.com)
- ^ 50 Swimsuits That'll Make You Look Slimmer (www.glamour.com)
- ^ What Bathing Suit Is Best For Your Boobs? (www.glamour.com)