A real-life love story just got some public attention in Garforth, England, where a husband pinned a sweet note to his wife's 1950s wedding gown before donating it to a charity shop. The handwritten note reads:
I wish any lady who takes this dress to have a life with her loved one, 56 years like I did. Happy years. I was a lucky man to marry a lady like mine.
Heart bursting yet? The hospice shop where it was donated asked the public for help identifying the man in order to thank him; they were able to locate him but he asked to remain anonymous. The dress and the surrounding publicity has meant only good things for the shop's charitable mission. The dress is listed on eBay and with seven days left to go, has attracted 70 bids and is currently going for $12,459.
More Wedding Dresses:
Under-$300 Wedding Dresses You'll Have to See to Believe
VIDEO: Would You Ever Let Someone Cut Up Your Wedding Dress?
56 of the Most Gorgeous Wedding Gowns From the Spring 2016 Collections
- ^ wedding gown (www.glamour.com)
- ^ he asked to remain anonymous (www.herfamily.ie)
- ^ is listed on eBay (www.ebay.com)
- ^ Under-$300 Wedding Dresses You'll Have to See to Believe (www.glamour.com)
- ^ VIDEO: Would You Ever Let Someone Cut Up Your Wedding Dress? (www.glamour.com)
- ^ 56 of the Most Gorgeous Wedding Gowns From the Spring 2016 Collections (www.glamour.com)
Source : http://feeds.glamour.com/c/35377/f/665037/s/472f3765/sc/14/l/0L0Sglamour0N0Cweddings0Cblogs0Csave0Ethe0Edate0C20A150C0A60Clove0Eletter0Echarity0Ewedding0Edress/story01.htm
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here