Friday 12 June 2015

Hate Working Out Alone? Make New Friends and Get in Shape With Kaia Fit

Hate Working Out Alone? Make New Friends and Get in Shape With Kaia Fit

Are you as awkward in gyms as I am? Here's what my average gym session looks like: I walk in hoping I don't see anyone I know. If the coast is clear, I wander around for a few minutes to explore the machines. Then I consider free weights. When I can't make a decision, I look over at the group fitness class in session and think, "I should have done that." Then I wander around again (but this time I act like I know what I'm doing). Finally, I settle on the elliptical and crank out 20 minutes on it (on the lowest setting, but that's a secret).

kaia-fit-membership-1

The point is, a gym membership is not for me. At least not a typical gym membership.

And I'm willing to bet I'm not alone...mostly because I look around at what other women do at the gym too (I see you girl!). That's why a new program called Kaia Fit[1] is here to help us get in shape.

Yes, you still have to sign up for a gym membership, but that's the only similarity. You then choose a set time to work out each week and enter a team program. For example, if you choose 7 A.M., then you're matched with other women that chose the same time. From then on, you always meet up at 7 A.M. for the duration of the fitness program.

It's a little strict, but the point is that you get to know each other and provide mental support as your friendship grows. Plus, the workouts are led by a trainer who constantly switches it up to challenge your body. One day you might have a Pilates session and the next an outdoor bootcamp-style workout. You also get personal fitness and nutrition advice each session, so you truly get a well-rounded experience that happens to be fun too.

It's a great way to stay motivated and make friends while you're at it! Kaia Fit programs are opening across the nation, so there's a good chance there's one near you.

What kind of workout program works best for you?

Photos: Kaia Fit

References

  1. ^ Kaia Fit (www.kaiafit.com)

Source : http://feeds.glamour.com/c/35377/f/665037/s/472f3767/sc/14/l/0L0Sglamour0N0Chealth0Efitness0Cblogs0Cvitamin0Eg0C20A150C0A60Ckaia0Efit0Emembership/story01.htm
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment