Last week, the CEO of Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle site goop.com, Lisa Gersh, announced that they're working on their own skin care line to be launched in January. Come look into our crystal ball and see our predictions for the details of the line—some we're totally serious about and some not so much.
2. Apple will be a key ingredient. We know Gwyneth loves the name.
6. The packaging will be labeled gluten-free.
10. Her pimple creams will be about consciously uncoupling from acne.
Photo by Getty Images
- ^ Gwyneth Paltrow (www.glamour.com)
- ^ goop.com (www.goop.com)
- ^ announced (www.racked.com)
- ^ skin care (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Super Goop (www.supergoop.com)
- ^ 'cause she's majorly into them (www.glamour.com)
- ^ cupping (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Tracy Anderson Method (tracyanderson.com)
- ^ she likes to rock a "'70s vibe" (www.usmagazine.com)
- ^ her famous Oscars gown. (abcnews.go.com)
- ^ oil-pulling (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Everything will be eco-friendly (www.glamour.com)
- ^ reminders that you do need some vitamin D (goop.com)
- ^ some English influences (goop.com)
Source : http://feeds.glamour.com/c/35377/f/665037/s/4741a7d3/sc/28/l/0L0Sglamour0N0Cbeauty0Cblogs0Cgirls0Ein0Ethe0Ebeauty0Edepartment0C20A150C0A60C130Epredictions0Efor0Egwyneth0Epal/story01.htm
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here