Planning a night out in a strange city is hard enough—never mind several nights out with a group. If you're taking your bachelorette party (or your best friend's bachelorette) on the road, here are some tips to help you navigate the country's hottest bachelorette destinations, courtesy of people who work in some of the cities' most popular hotels.
The Southern Steak & Oyster Bar is locally owned and accepts reservations for larger groups. Rock Bottom Brewery can accommodate a crowd and has a variety of cuisines for your picky-eater friends.
Tips: Call ahead: Most restaurants have full bars. If you find one that's BYOB—which can be a great money-saver—ask if they charge a per-bottle corkage feel.
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Downtown
Tips: Warmer months are the busiest so book in advance. Try two queen studio suites for a bachelorette party, just make sure the front desk has the name of all your guests so no one gets locked out if a room key is lost.
Skip the tourist traps in favor of local favorites: El Naranjo, Max's Wine Dive, Easy Tiger, and Searsucker.
Tips: Plan to spend at least one day lounging at the hotel's rooftop pool. Book six months out if you're planning a visit in the spring or fall. Big bridal party? If you book 10 rooms or more you'll qualify for a group discount.
Balans Restaurant or local favorite Sugarcane. Or save some cash with BYOB at Sawaddee Thai-Sushi or Anacapri Italian Market & Restaurant.
- Stroll down Lincoln Road or get your butts to the beach. The hotel also has a pool deck.
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach
Tips: The property's 96 adjoining rooms are great for large groups—book 10 or more for a group discount—and it's located in Miami's North Beach neighborhood, which offers free trolley service to popular destinations. Book by December if you're planning a trip from January to April, which is the busy season.
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Downtown
Tips: Check out the hotel's suites, which have a living room with a fold-out sofa (more beds!) as well as a kitchenette, if you need to enjoy a night in; corner suites also have a dining room. The property also has an indoor pool attached to an outdoor terrace, so you can swim even if it's chilly. There's also a complimentary hot/cold breakfast buffet.
Head straight to Cafe du Monde for beignets and Mississippi views, or get your fill of charbroiled oysters-they serve almost 900 dozen daily-and shrimp at Drago's.
Arnaud's French 75 was voted the No. 1 spot to sip by NOLA.com and included in GQ's list of Top 25 bars in the U.S. Swirl Wine Bar & Market offers free wine tastings on Friday nights from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Tour the city—by foot, bike, Segway, or carriage
- Avoid the tourists and soak in some authentic jazz and blues on Frenchmen Street
- Take a step back in time at the Blue Room, an iconic live music venue where Frank Sinatra and Ray Charles were regular performers
The Roosevelt New Orleans
Tips: This hotel puts you within walking distance of the French Quarter, with easy access to Jackson Square, Bourbon Street, and the Arts & Warehouse District.
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
Tips: If your bridesmaids would rather get fit than get their freak on, this hotel offers racquetball, squash, tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts, as well as dynamic fitness classes.
Just say no to the tourist traps: Try Matchbox restaurant to fit in with the locals. Zin Bistro is BYOB and offers free corkage on Mondays.
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage
Tips: The property has 16 adjoining rooms if you're traveling in a pack, and will arrange free shuttle service for your group to the downtown area. There's also a pool with food and beverage service. Book by December if you're planning a your trip during the busy season, from March to April.
Coast over to Coast if you want to fit in with the locals.
Embassy Suites Charleston-Historic Charleston
Tips: Keep the group together by booking the four adjoining rooms. Book by August if you're visiting from March to May.
At all of the properties, speak to the staff ahead of time to see if you can ship decor (straws, streamers, etc.) rather than schlepping it in your suitcase. Some even sell decorations that you can buy ahead of time and have waiting for you.
- ^ Southern Steak & Oyster Bar (thesouthernnashville.com)
- ^ Rock Bottom Brewery (www.rockbottom.com)
- ^ Tootsie's (www.tootsies.net)
- ^ Layla's (www.laylasnashville.com)
- ^ The Stage (thestageonbroadway.com)
- ^ Honky Tonk Central (www.honkytonkcentral.com)
- ^ Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Downtown (hamptoninn3.hilton.com)
- ^ El Naranjo (hamptoninn3.hilton.com)
- ^ Max's Wine Dive (www.maxswinedive.com)
- ^ Easy Tiger (easytigeraustin.com)
- ^ Searsucker (searsucker.com)
- ^ Rainey Street (www.raineystbars.com)
- ^ Milk + Honey (milkandhoneyspa.com)
- ^ Jackson Ruiz Salon (www.jacksonruiz.com)
- ^ Hilton Austin (www3.hilton.com)
- ^ Balans Restaurant (balansrestaurants.com)
- ^ Sugarcane (sugarcanerawbargrill.com)
- ^ Sawaddee Thai-Sushi (www.miaminewtimes.com)
- ^ Anacapri Italian Market & Restaurant (www.anacaprifood.com)
- ^ Lagniappe (www.lagniappehouse.com)
- ^ The Broken Shaker (thefreehand.com)
- ^ Wood Tavern (woodtavernmiami.com)
- ^ Snip (snipsnipsalon.com)
- ^ Hilton Cabana Miami Beach (hiltonmiamibeach.com)
- ^ Public House (www.publichousechicago.com)
- ^ GT Fish & Oyster (gtoyster.com)
- ^ Hub 51 (www.hub51chicago.com)
- ^ Lou Malnati's Pizzeria (www.loumalnatis.com)
- ^ John Barleycorn (www.johnbarleycorn.com)
- ^ Pops for Champagne (popsforchampagne.com)
- ^ Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Downtown (www.hamptonsuiteschicago.com)
- ^ Cafe du Monde (www.cafedumonde.com)
- ^ Drago's (www.dragosrestaurant.com)
- ^ Arnaud's French 75 (www.arnaudsrestaurant.com)
- ^ Swirl Wine Bar & Market (www.nola.com)
- ^ Waldorf Astoria Spa (waldorfastoria3.hilton.com)
- ^ Impact On Hair Designs (www.facebook.com)
- ^ Tour (www.neworleansonline.com)
- ^ Frenchmen Street (www.neworleansonline.com)
- ^ Blue Room (waldorfastoria3.hilton.com)
- ^ The Roosevelt New Orleans (waldorfastoria3.hilton.com)
- ^ Hilton New Orleans Riverside (www3.hilton.com)
- ^ Matchbox (www.matchboxrestaurants.com)
- ^ Zin Bistro (pszin.com)
- ^ Plate Glass. (plate-glass.com)
- ^ Studio M Salon and Spa (www.studiomsalonandspa.com)
- ^ Hilton Garden Inn Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage (hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com)
- ^ Coast (www.holycityhospitality.com)
- ^ Charles Towne Pub Stroll (www.pubstroll.com)
- ^ Embassy Suites Charleston-Historic Charleston (embassysuites3.hilton.com)
Source : http://feeds.glamour.com/c/35377/f/665037/s/4741f8ed/sc/15/l/0L0Sglamour0N0Cweddings0Cblogs0Csave0Ethe0Edate0C20A150C0A60Cbest0Ebachelorette0Eparty0Ecities/story01.htm
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here