While Father's Day shopping is technically all about showing the man in your life some appreciation, it'd be a little criminal to not take full advantage of any good deals that present themselves. Plenty of this year's best sales cross categories with ease, meaning that you can pick up a present for dad while also scoring a reduced something special for yourself too.
Amazon: The site has gifts for the holiday reduced by up to 40%, including unisex buys like headphones, TVs, and items for the office.
Barnes & Noble: Plenty of DVDs everyone will enjoy are slashed by up to 50%.
Barneys: Score an extra 50% off clearance.
J.Crew: Select items are 30% off, with sale being reduced by a further 40%, with code GOSHOPPING. Shop through Sunday.
Kmart: Work on your outdoor area this summer; get $10 off a lawn and garden purchase of $50 or more with code KLAWN10.
Kohl's: Take 15% off most items with code DADSDAY15. You can also take $10 off a purchase of $30 or more with code DADSDAY10.
Macy's: Get an extra 20% off most sale items and 15% off swim, jewelry, and some home with code DAD.
Pottery Barn: The store's gift-of-the-day program continues. On Wednesday only, shop media furniture and throws at 20% off. Check back throughout the week to shop other categories at a discount.
Snapfish: Take 50% off everything with code SUMMER15, valid through Sunday.
Sports Authority: Plenty of athletic items included in the Father's Day sale roundup work for the ladies, including new golf balls and camping and workout equipment.
Sunglass Hut: Spend over $200 on new sunnies and knock $50 off your total with code RMN50D.
Things Remembered: Think ahead to personalized gifts you'll need to give in the future. You can get up to 40% off with code TRRETAIL15.
Tips and Tricks For Becoming a Super Sale Shopper:
7 Secrets of Shoppers Who Never Pay Full Price
Meet the Women Making $30,000+ a Year Re-Selling Their Clothes and Accessories
Budget-Friendly Teen Stores You Need To Be Shopping
Photos: Courtesy of J.Crew
- ^ Father's Day (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Amazon: (rstyle.me)
- ^ Barnes & Noble: (www.barnesandnoble.com)
- ^ Barneys: (rstyle.me)
- ^ J.Crew: (rstyle.me)
- ^ Kmart: (www.kmart.com)
- ^ Kohl's: (rstyle.me)
- ^ Macy's: (rstyle.me)
- ^ Pottery Barn: (rstyle.me)
- ^ Snapfish: (www.snapfish.com)
- ^ Sports Authority: (www.sportsauthority.com)
- ^ Sunglass Hut: (rstyle.me)
- ^ Things Remembered: (www.thingsremembered.com)
- ^ The Best Father's Day Gift Ideas for 2015 (www.glamour.com)
- ^ 7 Secrets of Shoppers Who Never Pay Full Price (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Meet the Women Making $30,000+ a Year Re-Selling Their Clothes and Accessories (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Budget-Friendly Teen Stores You Need To Be Shopping (www.glamour.com)