Last night, celebrity stylist Mara Rozak created Kate Mara's hair look for the 2015 Women in Film Max Mara Face of the Future red carpet event. And when fate brought three famous Maras of this caliber together, something magical was bound to happen: Kate debuted a brand-new pixie cut.
One look at her gorgeous new 'do and we wouldn't blame you for experiencing an extreme existential crisis. We've spent most of the year obsessing over the bobs and lobs of Zoe Kravitz, Lucy Hale and Vanessa Hudgens for summer haircut inspiration, but this pixie is suddenly feeling more compelling. For starters, Kate's look is the perfect combo of tomboy and chic: It's more polished than Kristen Stewart's signature haphazard crop, but the fun texture in the back gives it a little more edge than Lily Collins' gamine style.
It looks like Roszak took off most of the length from the back, adding volume and texture where it counts. The front layers were kept longer and slicked down, which gives Kate the ability to not only tuck them behind her ears, but makes the growing-out process easier should she ever decide to return to her bob.
With the official start of summer just around the corner, we can't think of a better way to stay cool in the heat. As if you needed further convincing, this photo from Roszak's Instagram show just how good it looks—from all angles. Happy chopping!
Considering Getting a Pixie Cut? Allow Kristen Stewart to Convince You
Analeigh Tipton Is the Latest Celebrity to Get a Pixie Cut—You Need to See This
Lena Dunham Cut All Her Hair Off and It's Her Best Style Yet!
- ^ Zoe Kravitz (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Lucy Hale (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Vanessa Hudgens (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Kristen Stewart (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Lily Collins (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Considering Getting a Pixie Cut? Allow Kristen Stewart to Convince You (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Analeigh Tipton Is the Latest Celebrity to Get a Pixie Cut—You Need to See This (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Lena Dunham Cut All Her Hair Off and It's Her Best Style Yet! (www.teenvogue.com)
Source : http://www.teenvogue.com/beauty/celebrity-beauty/2015-06/kate-mara-pixie-cut
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here