We weren't really sure what to expect from Miley Cyrus' beauty look for the amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS Gala yesterday evening. For a while, it seems like she was developing a raver-girl-turned-good signature style: no-makeup makeup, perfect skin and a cute platinum pixie that anyone could get behind. However over the past few months, slowly, but surely, the head-turning beauty shenanigans that make Miley, well, Miley, have started to make a fierce comeback. Her beauty reinvention began with a slick, blue dye job she debuted at this year's Met Gala. And last night, she continued her quest to drop jaws with her platinum pixie.
There's a whole lot of coolness happening here, so we'll give you a much-needed moment to take it all in. First, there's the shorter pixie cut, which seemingly defies gravity. Then, there's a Dutch braid over each ear, which is a brilliant way to push short layers out of your face. And most dramatic of all, her hairstyle features an eye-catching splash of glittery red hair dye that's splashed above each braid. It just happens to perfectly coordinate with her lipstick, dress, gloves, andher heart-shaped clutch—because sometimes more really is more.
Miley obviously had a little help in the way of a genius hairdresser to pull this 'do off, but when you break it down into each individual look, it's more approachable than you'd think. Choose one eye-catching effect at a time—the pixie or the awesome braid, perhaps—to keep things from getting too complicated. And while glitter is optional, it'll make your hair (and your day) infinitely more glamorous.
Miley, Katy, Nicki, Rita, and Beyoncé (!) Are Starring in the Queen of Pop's Music Video
Miley Cyrus Is Getting Behind the Camera to Spotlight Transgender Youth in a Powerful Photo Series
Miley Cyrus's Beauty Evolution, from Disney Darling to Edgy It Girl
- ^ Miley Cyrus (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ raver-girl-turned-good signature style (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ blue dye job (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ pixie cut (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Dutch braid (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ red hair dye (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Miley, Katy, Nicki, Rita, and Beyoncé (!) Are Starring in the Queen of Pop's Music Video (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Miley Cyrus Is Getting Behind the Camera to Spotlight Transgender Youth in a Powerful Photo Series (www.teenvogue.com)
- ^ Miley Cyrus's Beauty Evolution, from Disney Darling to Edgy It Girl (www.teenvogue.com)
Source : http://www.teenvogue.com/beauty/celebrity-beauty/2015-06/miley-cyrus-braided-mohawk-amfar-gala
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here