When it first hit the air back in 2006, The Hills quickly became our everything (it was years before Bravo's Real Housewives franchise was even a glimmer in Andy Cohen's eye). When the series ended in 2010, the cast splintered off in every which direction—but over the past half decade, there's been one unifying post-Hills thread that so many of the show's main players continue to have in common: fashion collaborations.
Here are the fashionable antics Hills alum have gotten up to:
Lauren Conrad: LC has been busy with all kinds of stylish work, running LaurenConrad.com, e-commerce spot The Little Market, and beauty blog The Beauty Department. She put her fashion college skills to use too, designing her label Paper Crown along with a range for Kohl's (featuring, most recently, Minnie Mouse).
Kristin Cavallari: The mom-of-two (with one on the way!) has been designing shoes for Chinese Laundry for a few seasons and also sells jewelry under the name Emerald Duv along with her pal Chelsea Bulte.
Whitney Port: The show's laid-back, boho-cool star made her style available to the masses via Whitney Eve, her clothing line that's still going strong. Beyond that, she embraced her love of Australia with a 2013 collaboration with Cooper St. down under. While not truly fashion, she also lent her eye to a range of bridal stationery with Wedding Paper Divas.
Heidi Montag: Montag's remained in the reality spotlight more than the other ladies, though that didn't stop her from trying her hand at designing. She introduced Heidiwood for Anchor Blue in 2008, though the company pulled the plug on her line within a year.
Audrina Patridge: In November 2008, riding high on The Hills popularity, Patridge signed a deal to create a line of jeans for Divine Rights of Denim and star in the resulting campaign. She was also the face of Bongo for several seasons before passing off the baton to Lucy Hale (who was followed by AnnaSophia Robb and Vanessa Hudgens).
Stephanie Pratt: Montag's sister-in-law hopped the pound for air time, recently appearing in the UK's Celebrity Big Brother and Made in Chelsea. Fueled on by that new dose of fame, she's just introduced a range of swim for British brand South Beach.
Trey Phillips: Okay, so Phillips is from Laguna Beach and his fashion coup isn't a collaboration, but still—it's too big to ignore. You'll remember him from the fashion show episode where LC showed her mettle, and now, he's a legit designer at Vera Wang.
For those bummed that Lo Bosworth's name didn't make the list, fear not. While she hasn't thrown her hat into the fashion ring, the perennial BFF-sidekick is staying busy, blogging at The Lo Down and hosting a show in connection with Vox Media.
More Lauren Conrad News:
Lauren Conrad on the Outfit She Really Regrets Wearing on Laguna Beach
Lauren Conrad Banned the Word Skinny From Her Website
So Sweet: Lauren Conrad's Instagram Feed is Full of Adorable Puppies
Now, hear Lauren explain how to master her sweet-but-sexy style:
Photos: Getty Images
- ^ The Hills (www.glamour.com)
- ^ fashion collaborations (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Lauren Conrad (www.glamour.com)
- ^ LaurenConrad.com (laurenconrad.com)
- ^ The Little Market (www.thelittlemarket.com)
- ^ The Beauty Department (thebeautydepartment.com)
- ^ featuring, most recently, Minnie Mouse (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Kristin Cavallari (www.glamour.com)
- ^ The mom-of-two (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Emerald Duv (www.emeraldduv.com)
- ^ Whitney Port (www.glamour.com)
- ^ a 2013 collaboration with Cooper St. (getit-magazine.com.au)
- ^ a range of bridal stationery (www.businesswire.com)
- ^ Heidi Montag (www.glamour.com)
- ^ the company pulled the plug on her line within a year (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- ^ Audrina Patridge (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Patridge signed a deal (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- ^ She was also the face of Bongo (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- ^ a range of swim for British brand South Beach (www.southbeachofficial.com)
- ^ Laguna Beach (www.glamour.com)
- ^ he's a legit designer at Vera Wang (www.linkedin.com)
- ^ Lo Bosworth (www.glamour.com)
- ^ The Lo Down (thelodown.com)
- ^ a show in connection with Vox Media (variety.com)
- ^ Lauren Conrad on the Outfit She Really Regrets Wearing on Laguna Beach (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Lauren Conrad Banned the Word Skinny From Her Website (www.glamour.com)
- ^ So Sweet: Lauren Conrad's Instagram Feed is Full of Adorable Puppies (www.glamour.com)
Source : http://feeds.glamour.com/c/35377/f/665037/s/47414ab9/sc/14/l/0L0Sglamour0N0Cfashion0Cblogs0Cdressed0C20A150C0A60Chills0Elauren0Econrad0Efashion/story01.htm
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here