Wednesday 10 June 2015

The Most Universally Flattering Lipsticks, According to Makeup Artists

The Most Universally Flattering Lipsticks, According to Makeup Artists

Makeup artist: Kathy Jeung[1]

Social: @KathyJeung[2]

Clients: Rita Ora, Pink, Nicole Scherzinger

Her pick: Tom Ford Matte Lipstick[3] ($50) in Ruby Rush

"I love this perfect shade of red. It's a true red—not too orange and not too blue. I've used this lip color on Abbey Lee Kershaw, Kate Upton, Rita Ora, and Nicole Scherzinger, and they all love the matte, yet creamy formulation that gives a modern feel to a bright lip look. I discovered it when I heard Tom Ford came out with a matte lipstick range and, being a huge fan of the products, I rushed excitedly to see what the red color in the line would be. It didn't disappoint! It's now one of my go-to favorites!"

References

  1. ^ Kathy Jeung (forwardartists.com)
  2. ^ @KathyJeung (instagram.com)
  3. ^ Matte Lipstick (bit.ly)

Source : http://www.byrdie.com/most-flattering-lipstick
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment