The deep side part with mega volume at the roots—it's the cool-girl hairstyle loved by models, actresses, it-girls, and anyone who's taken a scroll through Instagram lately. The problem is getting it to stay in place long enough for you to take your #hairgoals selfie. We feel your pain. So we consulted the experts behind celeb hairstylist Jen Atkin's website Mane Addicts and asked them to show us how to execute the coveted side flip hairstyle so it lasts all day (and all night) long.
Check out the instructions below and watch the video above to see how it's done!
2. Blow-dry your hair, focusing the heat on your roots. Use a brush to lift each section as you go.
3. Backcomb the hair at your roots in one-inch sections from one side of your head to the other. Hold each section straight up when you backcomb it, and spray it with dry shampoo or finishing spray when you're done.
4. When you've gone all the way across, flip your hair over to the side you started on.
5. Without undoing any of your backcombing, lightly smooth out the top (feel free to skip this step if you like your hair a little more textured).
6. Spray hairspray or finishing spray all over, and muss up the lengths as much as you please.
Makeup: Jeffrey Baum
Nails: Barbara Warner
Videographer: Dave Lang
Produced by Clique Studio with Mane Addicts
Source : http://www.byrdie.com/voluminous-side-part-tutorial
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here