We're used to seeing Jennifer Lawrence in designer gowns and ripped-from-the runway looks (like eye-catching Dior and figure-hugging Calvin Klein) so it's refreshing to see the star in something we can buy right now—that also happens to be on sale!
Lawrence has been spotted out and about wearing these Coach Beach sandals—currently available for $129 (marked down from $185)—multiple times this summer. Last month, while carrying an adorable puppy around town, she wore them with a gray T-shirt, black skirt, and fringe bag. She finished off the look with a Banana Republic Tina hat and circle-lens sunglasses.
On another occasion, she paired the sandals with a sleeveless polka dot dress and Oliver Peoples sunglasses.
The shoes, which are also available in white and brown, are a prime example of why you need one fantastic pair of polished, matches-with-everything sandals. Wear them with your off-duty outfits and you'll look totally put-together.
More shoe news you need to know:
Christian Louboutin makes nude heels for five different skin tones
Your guide to the season's hottest trends
A $5 hack to make cheap sandals look incredibly expensive
Photos: Fame Flynet; Wenn
- ^ Jennifer Lawrence (www.glamour.com)
- ^ eye-catching Dior (www.glamour.com)
- ^ figure-hugging Calvin Klein (www.glamour.com)
- ^ available for $129 (marked down from $185) (rstyle.me)
- ^ Banana Republic Tina hat (rstyle.me)
- ^ Shop them here (rstyle.me)
- ^ Christian Louboutin makes nude heels for five different skin tones (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Your guide to the season's hottest trends (www.glamour.com)
- ^ A $5 hack to make cheap sandals look incredibly expensive (www.glamour.com)
Source : http://feeds.glamour.com/c/35377/f/665037/s/473fc103/sc/14/l/0L0Sglamour0N0Cfashion0Cblogs0Cdressed0C20A150C0A60Cjennifer0Elawrence0Eblack0Ecoach/story01.htm
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here